Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend Plans


I've been dying for Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom to come to theaters, and it's finally out! So if everything goes right, I will get to see it this weekend! It looks so creative and quirky. Look at those woodland creature costumes...so crafty! I saw the trailer a while back while seeing the Hunger Games, and it looked like my kind of movie, very artsy! The imagery looks amazing. The story is  about a romantic adventure between two young misfits at camp, Wes Anderson style. With roles by Bill Murray and Ed Norton, this movie looks to be funny, charming and a feast for the eyes. I hope to give a review of it next week along with some illustrations of the movie I've already found browsing around on the net!

So, what do you guys have planned for the weekend? Any big adventures?

XO, Rhianna

2 comments:

  1. The hubby and I saw it last weekend, and we both loved it! The main characters are so cute, and the whole cast is really great. It's very Wes Anderson and very funny. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my hubby and I saw it yesterday and we thought it was quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...