It's hard to believe I listed my first item in my Etsy shop 1 year ago this Saturday! I've loved every minute of it and I'm ready for more! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my passion this past year! Let's celebrate together! Take 20% off any purchase in my shop through the end of the weekend :) Use code MYETSYBDAY at checkout.
10 things I've learned about owning a Small Handmade Business:
1. It takes a lot of work!
2. If you love the work, it doesn't feel like work :)
3. Be patient...hard work pays off!
4. Network, network, network!
5. Don't undervalue what you make.
6. Promote yourself!
7. Find local shows that fit your brand.
8. Find Inspiration Everyday
9. Continue to hone your craft.
10. Don't be afraid to leap into a new adventure.
Now, let's eat cupcakes!