Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012: Uncharted Waters


Well here it is: my Sketchbook Project 2012 -Uncharted Waters :)

I didn't get pictures of every page, so there is more! There was also some texture and more detail added to some of theses pages. I made a video of me going through each page, so I will share that soon. It will also be digitized by Art House, so I will let you know when that happens. 

Well...I had a lot of fun with this project! Once I decided I was going to rebind the book using black paper, the doodling just came to me. I wanted to take this opportunity to share some positive thinking and inspiration. The past year I really was in "uncharted waters" starting my Etsy shop. It's been a lot of work, but I couldn't be happier with where I'm headed. I've done a number of craft fairs, something I've always wanted to do, and I am blessed to have had some amazing opportunities come my way!

The most important point I wanted to get across with my sketchbook is: Get out there and do what you really want to do and don't be afraid of making mistakes! Just do it because you have the passion for it, and when you do that, everything will fall into place. 

Anyways, I hope you can check my book out in person. The 2012 tour starts April 14th! You can find out more info on the tour dates here: Sketchbook Project :)

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with this! <3

    http://ashleyjensenphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I am in awe of your doodles. You amaze me and inspire me! It is also exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks for sharing your talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You ladies have made my day! Thank you so much for the sweet words!
    Lindsey, I'm so happy that I can inspire you!! That's what my intent is, so I'm glad it works ;) you are a talented lady yourself! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! Glad I found ya on instagram!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! So happy to find you to! Love your doodles!

      Delete
  5. Rhianna - you are amazing! Your sketchbook turned out SO great! I love the combination of kraft/black/white - it suits your style perfectly! And the fact that it is so personal makes it so special. Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this Emily, and thank you so much for the sweet comment! I'm going to have to check out your sketchbook! I'm sure it's genius! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...