Friday, June 29, 2012

Illustration Friday...Refresh!


What better way to refresh in this Texas summer heat than with a glass of ice cold Lemonade? Especially when it's in a mason jar :) Might have to enjoy this yummy beverage after work today! 

Just colorized this doodle recently and it works for the Illustration Friday topic this week "Refresh" pretty well, so I thought I'd share it.

If you haven't heard of the Illustration Friday site, you should definitely check it out for some beautiful design and artwork. Each Friday a new topic is given for everyone to illustrate and share their works.  I find it very inspiring and fun :)

Have a Happy Weekend lovely friends!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Really nice work. Love the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh fruit and type, nice combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time
    due to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every bit
    of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information in your website.
    I hope you don't mind, I bookmarked Blogger: Rhi-Creations at Dzone so my friends will learn from it too. Could I also share a tip. Obtaining terrific video marketing could well be highly tough. I find it most helpful to speak with a a Best Bankruptcy Attorneys in San Diego. Our crew of Top Estate Planning Attorney San Diego are right here to help with all of your legal needs.

    Here is my website; Bankruptcy Attorney San Diego

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...