Thursday, June 28, 2012

Color Love: Red


Over on Instagram there is a lot of color love going on. We are all posting our favourite pics in a certain color theme. It's really fun to do and look at, so I thought I would start sharing it with you guys! The theme this time is Red of course :) If you are on Instagram my username is @ellolovey.
I'd enjoy seeing your color love pics too, so share your username and join in if you wish!

Top Left to Bottom Right

- Some lovely vintage books I found antique shopping
- A gorgeous VW Van I spotted in Denton, TX
- Red Velvet cupcake- care of Bonnie Ruth's :)
- My grandpa's address book from the army


P.S. Just wanted to let you know I'll be rounding out my Doodle-A-Day Challenge 
this weekend, so look out for a giveaway early next week!

xoxo, Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...