Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hand Stitchery


Embroidery has made quite a stylish comeback, and I'm loving it!
I've tried my hand at hand-embroidering paper and well... I need some more practice :) I appreciate those that do this craft and get it right. It takes a lot of patience and it's not too friendly on the hands to be honest! A very delicate process indeed.

So, here are some of my favorite
hand-embroidered cards all found on Etsy...









I love that each one took so much time and is completely one of a kind.
Hope you enjoy these and appreciate them as much as I do :)

Also! A special Happy Birthday to my husband Mike!!!

XOXO, Rhi

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are FABULOUS! I had no idea this was a "thing" now! Beautiful post and blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great?! And thank you so much! Glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are amazing! I love embroidery as well and might have to try this out because it looks so delightful and pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    Stopping by from the EBT & a new follower now!

    Regina♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate you stopping by and following Regina! I'm happy you enjoyed the post! :)

      Delete
  3. Love these! Such fun, and different, styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my card! I love making them, even if it's not too friendly for my fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Jenny! It's so creative! Love the lettering by the way :)

      Delete
  5. those are beautiful! i tried this a few years ago and it was fun, but took so long and i never knew how to make the back look not-awkward, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature! I find that lots of finger stretches and a good thimble help :)
    --Alison of Koto Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I'm just now discovering this! Thanks so much for the feature, love your blog!

    -- Cathy from Sleeping Fox Stitchery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...