Thursday, May 17, 2012

Road Trip to Renegade!


 


Debuting New Prints...





I'm excited and getting ready for Renegade Craft Fair this weekend- May 19th and 20th 11am-7pm at the Palmer Events Center 900 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, Texas. I'm printing up a storm!! So I'll have plenty of merchandise for all the lovely people of Austin! I'm only taking a little over 4 hour road trip, but hey, it's a road trip to me :)

If you’re not familiar with the awesomeness that is the Renegade Craft Fair, here's the deal... The Renegade Craft Fair is a traveling show of curated handmade goods featuring interactive activities for all. There are Renegade Craft Fairs held in cities all over the world including, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin. It showcases local artists and crafters as well as those that travel from all over the map. My kinda fun!

So, get ready Austin! I'm coming with my suitcases full of prints just for you!
Come by my booth and say "Hi" and see the new prints I'm rolling out.

P.S. I can't wait to grab some famous Austin BBQ while I'm down there. Mmm...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...