Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Little Bee!


With a wedding my wedding coming up in 3 days, I have been super busy like any other bride-to-be, so I just want to say I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. We have been working on so many diy projects for our big day, it's like a war zone in the apartment! :) It has been stressful at times, with little and big bumps along the way, but here we are staring down the 3 days until the big day, and I'm so excited to see how it all turns out. A lot of faith and support from friends and family have helped me get through the craziness that is wedding planning. I think our guests will appreciate the special handmade touches to our wedding. We had so much fun working on it. I will have a few crafty projects to share with you after the big day, and lots of pictures I'm sure!! :)

Wish us well! 

XO, Rhianna

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure it will go off without a hitch--except for the one that's supposed to happen, that is.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you Paige! I hope that's the only hitchin' going on! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh how exciting! I can't wait to see pics and some of the crafty projects. Hope the big day goes well, congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...