Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm a wee bit Instagram Obsessed...


I've had the Instagram iPhone app for a while now, but just really started using it here in the past few months. Now I am officially obsessed :) Does anyone else feel the same way? I mean to me it's probably the coolest thing since the iphone. It's the quickest way to share your world with everyone else and find others that inspire you. It's a great way to connect with like-minded people and get instant feedback from other creatives. The above pic is a snapshot of my instagram feed- come follow me- my username is @ellolovey. Are you on Instagram? Post your username so I can follow you!

5 comments:

  1. Yay instagram! I recently joined and am pretty obsessed already.
    I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Can't wait to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about this but I dont use my phone that much - will have to check it out anyway. Thanks for the motivation!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi you will use your phone a lot after you check out instagram! You might use it too much infact :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I would have to agree, you're pretty obsessed alright! That's ok, it's a way to release ALL that pent-up creativity. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...