Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About Me A to Z


Found this Alphabet list on onesheepishgirl and wanted to try it out myself!


A. Age: 27.
B. Bed size: King. Ahhh yeah...
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.
D. Dogs: My first one Zach ran away when I was little :( I have 2 family dogs, 
    Scooter & Layla.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast with coffee please :)
F. Favorite color: Recently it's coral.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I'm not big on bling.
H. Height: 5'3"-ish
I. Instruments you play: Electric Guitar...Ok, well I know a few melodies.
J. Job title: Production Artist / Part Time Illustrator/Designer
K. Kids: One day. Would love a family.
L. Live: Dallas, TX. My whole life! Geez.
M. Mother's name: Diane
N. Nicknames: Rhi, Nana, Wee Wee (the last two given to me by my family :) )
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thank God, none.
P. Pet peeve: When people don't say "Hi" back.
Q. Quote from a movie: "If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - The Pursuit of Happyness
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger sister, Karis.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 weekdays. Bright and early!
U. Underwear: What about em?
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets. Ugh! 
W. What makes you run late: Traffic
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: Super tasty tacos and guacamole. Oh my, are they good!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants. They're so cute and big!


Try it! It's fun! Send a link in the comments below if you do!



6 comments:

  1. hi wee wee (sorry I couldn't resist).....

    so nice to meet you! i'm an illustrator/graphic designer too.....and adv/pr/marketing business owner. found you via etsy blog team. look forward to getting to know you better....though a-z was a good start.

    DiddleBain (given to me by my sister and her friend)

    aka Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate beets, too! They're just so... barf.

    You have an adorable blog! Found you through EBT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did one of these before too! I'm with you, I hate beets.
    http://www.stelabird.com/2011/07/stela-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam: Lol! It only sounds right when my grandpa says it :) Glad to meet a fellow illustrator/designer! I would love to check out your site! Thanks for stopping by and letting me share a little bit about myself!

    Paige: beets...yuck! Glad you found my blog!!

    Stela: I'm going to check your post out today. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad we all share the same disgust for beets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tacos eh? Next progressive dinner, I volunteer you for main meal! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...