Friday, January 13, 2012

Doodling with Confidence


So can YOU! 
Pushing myself to do the things I never thought I could do has been one of the most liberating experiences. My procrastination is a bit of a curse and a blessing. *Not encouraging procrastination at ALL :)* On one hand, I bog myself down with so much work to do at the last minute, that I get super-stressed. Not good. On the other hand, I realize how much quality work I can actually get done in such a short amount of time. In doing the latter, I realize that I can really do anything, I just have to DO IT! So I made this little reminder to hang up and remind me that I have and always can push through the hard things.

6 comments:

  1. Great reminder :) I need to remember that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow etsy blog team member!

    Nothing like reading a blog post about procrastination when procrastinating myself!

    You have a lovely page!

    A
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A! Yes, too many things to distract me on the internet :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to this completely! Why get a bunch of designs finished for my shop when I can procrastinate on Twitter and read blogs! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly Heidi, I knew I wasn't the only one :) You're welcome for the reminder...I love sharing my light-bulb moments with others!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...