Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn is Here!


Whipped this up yesterday on the official first day of Fall because I'm so excited it's here! If you've been following me for a while, you might know Fall is my favorite season. The cool crisp air and the fact that I get to wear sweaters, the pumpkins, apple cider, and all the festivities this time of year just rejuvenate me! Don't they you?

Well here in Gulf Shores, AL it's still fairly warm! I'm begging the weather to get the memo that Fall is officially here...so bring on the cool air! Soon enough it will be here I guess! We're taking a week trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains at the end of October so we'll really get to experience all the beautiful colors of autumn!! So excited for it!

Have you guys seen any signs of Fall where you are?

Have a Happy Week!

XO, Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...