Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hot off the Press


I just wanted to share with you a few new prints you can now buy in my shop.
I really wanted to do some more quote prints, so I did :) Hand-lettering is one of my biggest passions! So I wanted to show that, along with a little motivation for good measure. The "Little Birdy Told Me" print was inspired by my grandma's use of the saying growing up. I always wanted to do a little illustration of it.

"Your Time is Now" started as a little doodle I did as a reminder to myself and thought it could help others to be motivated. 

The last print is a collection of some of my favorite words and showcases my hand-lettering techniques.

Hope you enjoy!

XO, Rhianna

6 comments:

  1. They look great, love the 'your time is now' print x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little birdy print is just the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhianna, Check out my blog today I have given you a little award...rebeccax
    littletree-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca!! Can't thank you enough!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...