Monday, December 26, 2011

A few of my favorite things...



These special things make my heart swoon! I'm so thankful to have gotten them for Christmas. Thank you Mom and Karis!  Top Image: From Top Left to Bottom Right: 1- Vintage Typewriter Pillow from Pottery Barn 2- London 3D Keepsake Cityscape foldout book by Sarah McMenemy 3- Washi Tape from Prettytape on Etsy 4- Vintage Imperial Camera, one of a kind 5- Camera Pencil Sharpener from Kikkerland    Bottom Image: From Top Left to Bottom Right: 6- They Draw & Cook by Nate Padavick & Salli Swindell 7- Finish This Book by Keri Smith 8- Spooled Earphone Spool by Fred 9- Wooden Camera Tape Dispenser from Cute Tape 10- Nutella...yum :)

5 comments:

  1. You really are totally amazing! I just love your creativity. You inspire me girl. You really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goodies! I sell the spooled in my boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella is my favorite, need to find a way to make it low carb :) Love your blog, found you via Etsy blog team

    Tricia
    http://vogelhausvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stela! I would love to visit your boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could put Nutella on just about anything and it would taste good Tricia :) Many thanks for stopping by my blog from the Etsy blog team! Glad you found me! I will be checking out your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...