Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Few Books on my Want List

They Draw & Cook////Nate Padavick & Salli Swindell

Art Saves/////Jenny Doh

Finish This Book/////Keri Smith


All very inspiring reads in my book! Ha :)  They Draw & Cook is inspired by this amazing site which I follow regularly. It showcases some amazingly talented illustrators and designers and their gorgeous recipes.  Art Saves looks very inspiring! It shares stories from various mixed media artists and how art empowers them and how it can inspire you. Keri Smith is one of my favorites. Her books are always humorous and a new adventure with every page. The interactivity of her books is what I love! Her latest Finish This Book looks to be just as creatively interactive as ever! I would love to fill the pages of this book with my own doodles. Check them out! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...