Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Bit Bookish: Bookplate Love

Now that I have a bit more time to pick up a book and read for a while,  I've been thinking of coming up with some charming bookplate designs to put in the shop, and for myself to be quite honest :) They seem nostalgic to me and make reading all the more fun and personable.

I excitedly went on a little search for some free printable bookplates, and found some really great ones! I'm sharing with you some of my favorites...

 via Helen Dardik of Orange You Lucky!

via Carolyn Gavin of Designer Jots

via Amy Merrick of Design Sponge

French Library Bookplates via Miss B of The Blah, Blah, Blahg

via Miss B of Besotted Blog

via Emily Martin of The Black Apple on CraftSanity

Hope you enjoy friends! 

XO, Rhi

2 comments:

  1. I love these bookplates!

    Great Blog! I am a new follower from Etsy. Please feel free to visit and follow my blog as well:
    www.azlifeandstyle.com

    Thank you,

    Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I actually had to design one as a project for school 2 years ago. I loved that project! But of course it was with my maiden name so I need to design a better one to actually put in my books :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...