Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Best Craft Show EVER!...No Really!



The 4th Annual Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash has come to a close and I must say...it was everything I hoped it would be and so much more! It was a heartwarming experience overall :) There was such a sense of community and friendship between all of the sellers and shoppers. I personally thank Etsy Dallas for their dedication to making this such a special event for everyone.  There was lots of fun to be had by all.  I'm so grateful for everyone who stopped by my booth and had such kind words to say! I heart you!  I have to humbly say that it goes on the top of the list as one of my proudest moments.  So thank you Etsy Dallas and all you lovely Jingle Bash shoppers ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...