Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fun Crafts



The husband and I have been doing a few craft projects for our home that's being built and they are turning out great and are so much fun to see them come together! More on that soon, but I wanted to share a few other craft projects I'd like to try and maybe you will too! Some for the home and some just for fun :)


 Hex Planter Box via /// Pepper Design Blog


Embroidered Merit Badge DIY via /// Etsy Blog


Nail string art via /// Brit + Co.


Rustic pencil holder via /// Strawberry Chic


What I like about these projects is that they seem fairly simple and you can easily add your own creative spin on them! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - SO fun, Rhianna! I want all of them for my house! I can't wait to see how you decorate your new abode - it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good details, comply with these conveniently put up Samsung ML-1210 printer driver,
    and great operate.

    My web-site xerox phaser 8560

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...